Rick and Morty #7
- WRITTEN BY ALEX FIRER WITH RAFER ROBERTS
- ART BY FRED C. STRESING WITH RAFER ROBERTS
- COVER A BY FRED C. STRESING
- COVER B BY MARC ELLERBY
- COVER C BY DEREK FRIDOLFS & M. CODY WILEY
- VARIANT COVER (1:10) BY GINA ALLNATT
- VARIANT COVER (1:15) BY RAFER ROBERTS
- ON SALE JULY 26, 2023 | $5.99 | 40 pgs. | FULL COLOR
ALL-NEW ARC! ALL-NEW JUMPING-ON POINT! RICK & MORTY—BACK IN ACTION WITH AN ALL-NEW, 40-PAGE ADVENTURE!
Despite saving the world from near catastrophe and doing away with hyper tech bro Glug Vronsky, Rick and Morty aren’t out of the woods just yet! The Goldenfolds, Noelle, and a host of weird gods have escaped Anti Hala, and they seem kinda mad at Rick for sending them there. Can Noelle truly forgive Rick and Morty?! Will the Goldenfolds take over the world?! Are we asking too many questions?!
PLUS: An extra-added bonus story by Harvey Award nominee Rafer Roberts (Archer & Armstrong)!
- IOD: 5/25/2023
- FOC: 7/3/2023