And finally, to see the third (and final) double page spread in greater detail, please click here.
I watched Rosemary’s Baby tonight because I hadn’t seen it and my mom recommended it (stop laughing!). I think Roman Polanski is a pretty terrible human being but a good director so I feel extremely conflicted about his work, but I am really happy I finally watched this.
Anyway, I once made a mix CD where I inappropriately put this song after another song that was really sort of serious and depressing. I do stuff like that less and less now, thankfully.
This album led me to watch quite a few movies over the years, including Rosemary’s Baby.
Punk and metal comics! #atomicbooks
Breath of Bones: A Tale of the Golem, issue 3 cover art
Damn, this looks pretty!
Kelly Williams and I will be at Table 1008 selling comics, prints and souls. Kelly’s also doing sketches and if you haven’t seen his original art before, check out this selection I pulled in a post last year.
Several of our comics cohorts are in the same block. Come visit all of us if you’re at the show!
- Dave Wachter (Table 1010): Breath of Bones: A Tale of the Golem, Night of 1,000 Wolves, That Hellbound Train, Guns of Shadow Valley.
- Robert Wilson IV & Brian Winkeler (Table 1009): Knuckleheads (Issue 2 out now!)
- Joel Carroll (Table 1007): Cuttle & Chirp, Skullkickers, Topaz, Flight
- Rafer Roberts (Table 1024): Plastic Farm
- Jason Horn (Table 1011): Ninjasaur
- Rich Barrett (Table 1015): Nathan Sorry
- Mike Maihack (Table 1006): Cleopatra in Space
CREEPER - 9x12” commission, ink on bristol.
I have doubts that I’ll be taking commission request during the show itself so this will most likely be the only way to get a commission from me.